Helm is a tool that streamlines installing and managing Kubernetes applications.
Stratos unlocks the ability to
- Browse Helm charts in a single page from one or more Helm chart repositories
- View detailed information about a Helm Chart
- Review past version of a Helm Chart
Adding a Stratos Kubernetes Endpoint alongside Helm endpoint unlocks additional features
- Install a Helm chart into the kubernetes
- Supply values for the install via either a dynamically created form or freehand syntax checked yaml
- Upgrade new or existing Helm charts
Registering a Helm Endpoint
Stratos Administrator's can register endpoints via the Endpoints page.
To add a Helm Repository all that's needed is the url that hosts the repositories chart.yaml.
Nothing is needed to register Artifact Hub, just the administrators inclination.
Connecting to Helm Endpoint
Helm endpoints don't require user credentials. Once they're registered they're available to all.